Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2016-11-15, 12:49   #1
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Reg.datum: apr 2005
Standard Judekramaren Trumps 16 punkter

Joint Statement from Jason Dov Greenblatt and David Friedman, Co-Chairmen of the Israel Advisory Committee to Donald J. Trump

It has been an exhilarating election cycle. Approximately seven months ago, we were blessed to have been tapped by Donald J. Trump to be his top advisors with respect to the State of Israel. We have been fortunate to work with a talented team of people and have put together the below positions. Each of these positions have been discussed with Mr. Trump and the Trump campaign, and most have been stated, in one form or another, by Mr. Trump in various interviews or speeches given by him or on his social media accounts. For those of you who are true friends of the State of Israel, and for those of you who believe that the State of Israel and the United States of America have an unbreakable friendship, we urge you to read the below. We would like to express our gratitude to those individuals who have helped us over the past few months — we truly appreciate your efforts, friendship and guidance. We would also like to express our gratitude to our friend, a great friend of the State of Israel, Donald J. Trump, who gave us the tremendous opportunity to serve in this capacity. May God bless the United States of America and the State of Israel.

· The unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel is based upon shared values of democracy, freedom of speech, respect for minorities, cherishing life, and the opportunity for all citizens to pursue their dreams.

· Israel is the state of the Jewish people, who have lived in that land for 3,500 years. The State of Israel was founded with courage and determination by great men and women against enormous odds and is an inspiration to people everywhere who value freedom and human dignity.

· Israel is a staunch ally of the U.S. and a key partner in the global war against Islamic jihadism. Military cooperation and coordination between Israel and the U.S. must continue to grow.

· The American people value our close friendship and alliance with Israel — culturally, religiously, and politically. While other nations have required U.S. troops to defend them, Israelis have always defended their own country by themselves and only ask for military equipment assistance and diplomatic support to do so. The U.S. does not need to nation-build in Israel or send troops to defend Israel.

· The Memorandum of Understanding signed by the American and Israeli Governments is a good first step, but there is much more to be done. A Trump Administration will ensure that Israel receives maximum military, strategic and tactical cooperation from the United States, and the MOU will not limit the support that we give. Further, Congress will not be limited to give support greater than that provided by the MOU if it chooses to do so. Israel and the United States benefit tremendously from what each country brings to the table — the relationship is a two way street.

· The U.S. should veto any United Nations votes that unfairly single out Israel and will work in international institutions and forums, including in our relations with the European Union, to oppose efforts to delegitimize Israel, impose discriminatory double standards against Israel, or to impose special labeling requirements on Israeli products or boycotts on Israeli goods.

· The U.S. should cut off funds for the UN Human Rights Council, a body dominated by countries presently run by dictatorships that seems solely devoted to slandering the Jewish State. UNESCO’s attempt to disconnect the State of Israel from Jerusalem is a one-sided attempt to ignore Israel’s 3,000-year bond to its capital city, and is further evidence of the enormous anti-Israel bias of the United Nations.

· The U.S. should view the effort to boycott, divest from, and sanction (BDS) Israel as inherently anti-Semitic and take strong measures, both diplomatic and legislative, to thwart actions that are intended to limit commercial relations with Israel, or persons or entities doing business in Israeli areas, in a discriminatory manner. The BDS movement is just another attempt by the Palestinians to avoid having to commit to a peaceful co-existence with Israel. The false notion that Israel is an occupier should be rejected.

· The Trump administration will ask the Justice Department to investigate coordinated attempts on college campuses to intimidate students who support Israel.

· A two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians appears impossible as long as the Palestinians are unwilling to renounce violence against Israel or recognize Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state. Additionally, the Palestinians are divided between PA rule in the West Bank and Hamas rule in Gaza so there is not a united Palestinian people who could control a second state. Hamas is a US-designated terrorist organization that actively seeks Israel’s destruction. We will seek to assist the Israelis and the Palestinians in reaching a comprehensive and lasting peace, to be freely and fairly negotiated between those living in the region.

· The Palestinian leadership, including the PA, has undermined any chance for peace with Israel by raising generations of Palestinian children on an educational program of hatred of Israel and Jews. The larger Palestinian society is regularly taught such hatred on Palestinian television, in the Palestinian press, in entertainment media, and in political and religious communications. The two major Palestinian political parties — Hamas and Fatah — regularly promote anti-Semitism and jihad.

· The U.S. cannot support the creation of a new state where terrorism is financially incentivized, terrorists are celebrated by political parties and government institutions, and the corrupt diversion of foreign aid is rampant. The U.S. should not support the creation of a state that forbids the presence of Christian or Jewish citizens, or that discriminates against people on the basis of religion.

· The U.S. should support direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians without preconditions, and will oppose all Palestinian, European and other efforts to bypass direct negotiations between parties in favor of an imposed settlement. Any solutions imposed on Israel by outside parties including by the United Nations Security Council, should be opposed. We support Israel’s right and obligation to defend itself against terror attacks upon its people and against alternative forms of warfare being waged upon it legally, economically, culturally, and otherwise.

· Israel’s maintenance of defensible borders that preserve peace and promote stability in the region is a necessity. Pressure should not be put on Israel to withdraw to borders that make attacks and conflict more likely.

· The U.S. will recognize Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state and Mr. Trump’s Administration will move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

· Despite the Iran Nuclear deal in 2015, the U.S. State Department recently designated Iran, yet again, as the leading state sponsor of terrorism — putting the Middle East particularly, but the whole world at risk by financing, arming, and training terrorist groups operating around the world including Hamas, Hezbollah, and forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The U.S. must counteract Iran’s ongoing violations of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action regarding Iran’s quest for nuclear weapons and their noncompliance with past and present sanctions, as well as the agreements they signed, and implement tough, new sanctions when needed to protect the world and Iran’s neighbors from its continuing nuclear and non-nuclear threats.

https://medium.com/@jgreenblatt/join...7a8#.n4q2pt533

Kent Ekeroth (J): "SD Israels bästa allierade."
Fan vad kul det hade varit att se dig stående med mössan i hand och vackert be om något du så väl behövde framför en judisk tjänsteman - en som hade en stor läderneger i bakgrunden som kunde hoppa in ifall du hade något att erinra.
Turner är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-11-16, 17:43   #2
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

What Do We Know About David Friedman, Trump’s Top Adviser on Israel?

Friedman, seemingly positioned on the far right of the Israeli political map, says Trump will stand by his promise to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

He doesn’t believe that annexing the West Bank will compromise Israel’s Jewish or democratic character, and he doesn’t think the settlements are an obstacle to peace.

But the real question is how much influence will David Friedman, Donald Trump’s senior adviser on Israeli affairs, wield on Middle East policy once his boss steps into the White House. If it turns out to be substantial, that would mean a major break with longstanding U.S. policy in the region.

(...)

Based on statements he has issued and columns he has penned, Friedman, an Orthodox bankruptcy lawyer, is positioned on the far right of the Israeli political map – more hardline in his views than Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

(...)

Friedman has, on various occasions during the campaign, been asked to respond to charges of antisemitism among Trump supporters. He has largely dismissed these allegations, insisting that hatred of Jews is far more prevalent among the Left.

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-...emium-1.752378
Fan vad kul det hade varit att se dig stående med mössan i hand och vackert be om något du så väl behövde framför en judisk tjänsteman - en som hade en stor läderneger i bakgrunden som kunde hoppa in ifall du hade något att erinra.
Gammal 2016-11-16, 19:01   #3
Retur
Me Grimlock not nice Dino

Reg.datum: jan 2013
Standard

Trump ska tydligen GE bankirerna en straffskatt (förslag) men hittar inte! däremot sina vänner så blir det status quo.
Gammal 2016-11-16, 19:04   #4
steno
antiego

stenos avatar

Reg.datum: nov 2008
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Retur Visa inlägg
Trump ska tydligen GE bankirerna en straffskatt (förslag) men hittar inte! däremot sina vänner så blir det status quo.
Samma som sossarna nu planerar gentemot bankerna i Sverige.
Vilken komplott, Trump och Sveriges socialdemokrater i hemligt samarbete om att straffa de giriga bankerna.
Jah har redan tipsat Avpixlat.
steno är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-11-16, 20:21   #5
Retur

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av steno Visa inlägg
Samma som sossarna nu planerar gentemot bankerna i Sverige.
Vilken komplott, Trump och Sveriges socialdemokrater i hemligt samarbete om att straffa de giriga bankerna.
Jah har redan tipsat Avpixlat.
Omöjligt då Familjen Wallenberg säger HOPPA! så hoppar var enda SOSSE med orden HUR HÖGT!?
Gammal 2016-11-18, 18:38   #6
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

EMPIRE: Al Jazeera English:

-Insted of Americanizing the Middle East, Mr. Trump seems set on Israelizing America.
https://www.facebook.com/AJEmpire/vi...9/?pnref=story

(2:17 min)
Gammal 2016-11-19, 03:36   #7
steno
antiego

stenos avatar

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Retur Visa inlägg
Omöjligt då Familjen Wallenberg säger HOPPA! så hoppar var enda SOSSE med orden HUR HÖGT!?
Låter som du och Åkesson.
Gammal 2016-12-18, 21:54   #8
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

Donald Trump's Israel ambassador is hardline pro-settler lawyer

David Friedman opposes two-state solution, backs undivided Jerusalem as capital and has acted for Trump’s failing hotels

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...david-friedman
Gammal 2016-12-20, 17:52   #9
Retur

Standard

Här lite om detta.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/18/po...ing/index.html

http://www.wsj.com/articles/henry-ki...328075?tesla=y

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5739746.html
Gammal 2016-12-20, 20:07   #10
steno
antiego

stenos avatar

Standard

Gammal 2016-12-25, 14:55   #11
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

-

Senast redigerad av Turner den 2016-12-25 klockan 14:55. Anledning: fp
Gammal 2017-01-12, 21:42   #12
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

Kommer USA eller Israel först, Donald Trump?
http://www.friatider.se/kommer-usa-e...t-donald-trump
Gammal 2017-01-22, 22:06   #13
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

USA planerar flytta ambassad till Jerusalem

(...)

1980 antog FN:s säkerhetsråd resolution 478 som beordrar alla medlemsländer att flytta sina ambassader från Jerusalem. Anledningen är den israeliska annekteringen av Jerusalem samt palestinsk mark på Västbanken. 13 länder som fortfarande hade kvar ambassader i den omtvistade staden flyttade då sina beskickningar till Tel-Aviv.

http://www.friatider.se/usa-ambassad...till-jerusalem
Gammal 2017-03-05, 13:29   #14
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

Trump starts Congress speech by noting wave of anti-Jewish threats and attacks

(JNS.org) President Donald Trump began his address to Congress Tuesday night by calling attention to the recent nationwide wave of anti-Jewish threats and attacks.

“Tonight, as we mark the conclusion of our celebration of Black History Month, we are reminded of our nation’s path toward civil rights and the work that still remains,” Trump said. “Recent threats targeting Jewish community centers and vandalism of Jewish cemeteries, as well as last week’s shooting in Kansas City, remind us that while we may be a nation divided on policies, we are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all its forms.”

Since the beginning of this year, at least 90 bomb threats have been received at 73 JCCs and other Jewish institutions across 30 U.S. states and one Canadian province. Additionally, Jewish cemeteries have been vandalized in Philadelphia and near St. Louis.

In his speech, Trump also noted how his administration “reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the state of Israel” by recently imposing “new sanctions on entities and individuals who support Iran’s ballistic missile program,” following Iran’s ballistic missile test in defiance of a United Nations resolution.

http://www.jns.org/news-briefs/2017/...#.WLwO-dI1_IU=

(Känns inte gravskändningar väldigt 90-tal?)
Gammal 2017-04-09, 16:44   #15
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

This Isn’t the Foreign Policy Trump Campaigned On

He is proving more aggressive and adventuresome than Obama was.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...campaigned-on/

(Syrien)

Senast redigerad av Turner den 2017-04-09 klockan 16:49.
Gammal 2017-04-09, 20:58   #16
Iggy
Medlem

Iggys avatar

Reg.datum: feb 2005
Standard

Here are 45 times Trump said attacking Syria was a bad idea and might start World War III

https://mic.com/articles/173471/trum...ww3#.94nZcWwfu

Nu ryktas det dessutom om amerikanska ground troops i Syrien.
Vi befinner oss närmare tredje världskriget just nu än vad vi gjorde under Kuba-krisen enligt vissa "experter" på nätet.

"Of the numerous things in the world, the Art and the Tao are the most difficult to comprehend. How then can people of ordinary endowment pass the judgement that there cannot possibly be a way to immortality? If one harbors doubts about the Tao merely because of popular disbelief, then he is assuming the mass to be wise people.....forts. "
- Ko Hung

Iggy är inte uppkopplad   Svara med citat
Gammal 2017-04-29, 19:50   #17
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

Assad: Trump är en marionettdocka – lyder dolda maktstrukturer

Att Donald Trump redan brutit mot en stor del av sina vallöften visar att han bara är ännu en marionettdocka som i själva verket kontrolleras av den "djupa statsmakten" i USA. Det hävdar den syriske presidenten Bashar al-Assad i en intervju med Telesur.

http://www.friatider.se/assad-trump-...maktstrukturer
Gammal 2017-04-30, 17:32   #18
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

U.S. President Donald Trump signs proclamation designating a week of remembrance of the victims of the Holocaust.

(...)

The president’s statement reiterates America’s support for Israel.

“We support the Jewish diaspora and the State of Israel as we fulfill our duty to remember the victims, honor their memory and their lives, and celebrate humanity’s victory over tyranny and evil.’’

http://www.ejpress.org/article/U-S-P...olocaust/23201

Senast redigerad av Turner den 2017-04-30 klockan 17:38.
Gammal 2017-05-10, 06:46   #19
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

PRESIDENT TRUMP PROCLAIMS MAY 'JEWISH AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH'

"I call upon all Americans to celebrate the heritage and contributions of American Jews and to observe this month with appropriate programs, activities, and ceremonies."

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Presid...e-Month-489294
Gammal 2017-05-10, 06:47   #20
Turner
XIV

Turners avatar

Standard

Första utlandsbesöket: Israel

UTRIKES. Donald Trump kommer om två veckor att resa utomlands för första gången sedan han valdes till president i USA. Färden går till Israel, där han ska träffa premiärminister Benjamin Netanyahu.

http://www.friatider.se/f-rsta-utlandsbes-ket-israel
Svara

Gå tillbaka Debatthuset > Politik och samhälle > Ideologier och samhällsteori > Judekramaren Trumps 16 punkter

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +1. Klockan är nu 17:56.

Programvara från: vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Svensk översättning av: Anders Pettersson